Money Market accounts offer the best of both worlds because they combine an investment savings rate with liquidity, so your money isn't locked up for a specific term like a Certificate of Deposit. Plus, you can access your money via a transfer, check, or ATM card.
Your Account Comes With
- Free Monthly eStatements1
- Free Transactions at All BankFinancial Owned ATMs
- See Fee Schedule (PDF 95kB) for non-BankFinancial ATMs2
- Bank to Bank Transfers3
- ATM Check Card
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Benefits For Account Owners Age 65 and Older
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Free Paper Statements
- BankFinancial Basic Money Market Checks4
- 50% discount on all non-basic/duplicate checks
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Monthly Service Charge5
$0 If Account Requirements Are Met, Otherwise $10
- Account is limited to (6) transactions per statement cycle. Transactions include: checks, preauthorized, automatic, telephone or Online transfers and withdrawals.
- A $10 Excessive Transaction Fee per occurrence will apply if the account exceed 6 transactions per statement cycle.
- Paper Statements are $3, OR free if primary account owner is age 65 or older
- There may be a fee imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network
- See Fee Schedule (PDF 95kB) for standard fees
- 40 checks per order, non-duplicate checks, shipping costs apply
- No Monthly Service Charge IF: Maintain Minimum Daily Balance OR primary account owner is age 65 or older. Monthly Service Charge is waived for the first statement cycle
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures.
The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change
Other Savings & Money Market Accounts