Reporting your BankFinancial ATM or Debit Card lost or stolen is easy by following one of the steps below:
- Login to Online Banking and click on "Cancel Cards Request"
- Select the card you would like to cancel and follow the prompts
- Select why you want to cancel your card. You may select the box to order a new card
Call the Customer Service Center:
During regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 8am - 3pm CST), call 1.800.894.6900 to speak to a representative.
By phone, when the Customer Service Center is closed:
- Call Bank-by-Phone at 1.800.244.2265
- Select "6" for "ATM or Debit Card Activation or Deactivation"
- Select "1" for "ATM or Debit Card Deactivation"
- You will then need to call the Customer Service Center at 1.800.894.6900 during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 8am - 3pm CST) and speak to a representative to order a new card
By phone, 24/7, Elan Customer Service Center: