Reporting your BankFinancial ATM or Debit Card lost or stolen is easy by following one of the steps below:
Call the Customer Service Center:
During regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 8am - 3pm CST), call 1.800.894.6900 to speak to a representative.
By phone, when the Customer Service Center is closed:
- Call Bank-by-Phone at 1.800.244.2265
- Select "6" for "ATM or Debit Card Activation or Deactivation"
- Select "1" for "ATM or Debit Card Deactivation"
- You will then need to call the Customer Service Center at 1.800.894.6900 during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 8am - 3pm CST) and speak to a representative to order a new card.
- If you are outside the U.S., please call 1.847.279.9000 to order a new card
By phone, 24/7, call the Lost and Stolen Card Center at: 1.800.754.4182
International: If you are calling outside the U.S., call: 1.727.227.9012 to report a lost or stolen debit card
Introducing SecurLOCK™ Equip, a Debit Card Management Tool.
SecurLOCK™ Equip lets you control and monitor your BankFinancial debit card usage anywhere, anytime using your mobile phone. With SecurLOCK™ Equip you can protect your debit card from fraud by setting alerts and controls to determine how your debit card can be used. And, if you misplace your card, you can use the app to turn it off . . . and then turn it back on when you find it!