Reporting your BankFinancial ATM or Debit Card lost or stolen is easy by following one of the steps below:
Call the Customer Service Center:
During regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 8am - 3pm CST), call 1.800.894.6900 to speak to a representative.
By phone, when the Customer Service Center is closed:
- Call Bank-by-Phone at 1.800.244.2265
- Select "6" for "ATM or Debit Card Activation or Deactivation"
- Select "1" for "ATM or Debit Card Deactivation"
- You will then need to call the Customer Service Center at 1.800.894.6900 during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 8am - 3pm CST) and speak to a representative to order a new card.
- If you are outside the U.S., please call 1.847.279.9000 to order a new card
By phone, 24/7, call the Lost and Stolen Card Center at: 1.800.754.4182
International: If you are calling outside the U.S., call: 1.727.227.9012 to report a lost or stolen debit card