Interest On Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA)1 are limited to attorneys and law firms that maintain escrow funds for multiple clients. An IOLTA Checking Account pools the funds into a single, interest bearing account. Interest earned, less any permitted service fees, is forwarded by BankFinancial to the Lawyers Trust Fund of Illinois to fund legal expenses for those who are unable to afford legal services, and other justice related projects of the board.
Your Account Comes With
- Free Monthly Paper Statements or eStatements
- Free Transactions at All BankFinancial Owned ATMs
- ATM Anywhere2
- ATM Access Only
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile/Web Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
- Business Online Bill Pay
Earns Interest, Transferred Monthly to the Lawyers Trust Fund on Statement Cycle date
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Monthly Service Charge
Statement Cycle Dates
Monthly on the Last Day of the Month
- Available to lawyers or law firms who need to establish a trust account for client funds.
- There is no BankFinancial foreign transaction fee, there may be a fee imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network.
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures/. The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.
Other Business Checking Accounts