Small entrepreneurs and large global companies alike have found that leasing helps to relieve financial cash constrains and equipment acquisition challenges that might otherwise limit their success. Let our experienced specialists guide you through the leasing process and help your company take advantage of the latest advances in technology without tying up your valuable cash and credit resources.
Equipment Finance operates within the secondary market through the lessor network. As a result, we are not competing for your lessees like some of our competitors.
Our Management Team has over 75 years of combined experience in structuring and providing various types of financing including direct commercial, equipment, software, maintenance, lines of credit and others.
We Specialize In
- Transaction sizes of $10,000 to $10 million
- Terms of 1-to-7 years
- Fixed and floating rates
- Specializing in both Commercial rated and non-rated leases, AAA to single B- or equivalent ratings
- Non-recourse: Commercial, Taxable Municipal/State and Pool Transactions
- Participations and syndicated leases purchased and sold
- Bridge Financing, Warehouse and Working Capital Lines of Credit, Retained Lease Portfolio, Residual Equity Loans and Residual Equity Pool Loans