Everyone can use some extra breathing room for their finances. That's why there's the BankFinancial
Line of Credit1
, an unsecured line of credit through your BankFinancial
Checking account. SurePay helps you manage shortfalls and features a reasonable fee, Annual Percentage Rate (APR), and repayment term. For those seeking protection that have credit challenges, Lifeline of Credit
is another way we help you manage shortfalls.
Minimum Monthly Payment
- $25 or 5% of the outstanding balance; whichever is greater.
- You can make principal payments at any time.
- Your checking account is automatically debited for monthly payments, or your can pay off the balance at any time without penalty.
- Access your SurePay Line of Credit by writing a check or by using your BankFinancial Debit Card or funds may also be transferred by Online Banking
- Funds are automatically advanced into your checking account in $50 increments (up to your approved credit limit) when your checking account funds are depleted.
- An overdraft protection sweep fee may be assessed against the associated deposit account.3
- A fee for each item may be incurred if the checking account has an insufficient available balance and there is no remaining credit available in the line of credit.4 See Fee Schedule
1. Subject to credit approval.
2. APR is charged daily on the outstanding principal balance.
3. $10 fee is charged to your designated checking account per occurrence and is limited to one fee per day.
Other Loans & Credit Products