Our Public Funds Money Market Account1 is designed specifically for municipalities, or other public entities that are required to have a collateralized account. This account offers a lower minimum balance requirement with a higher interest rate and the flexibility of limited check writing capabilities.
- Free Paper Statements or eStatements
- Four (4) Free Transactions per Statement Cycle at non-BankFinancial ATMs2, See Fee Schedule (PDF 84kB)Thereafter
- ATM Card
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Monthly Service Charge4
$0 If Account is Above Minimum Daily Balance, Otherwise $10
Statement Cycle Dates
Monthly on the last day of the month
Limited to 6 pre-authorized, Automatic, Telephone, or Online transfers per statement cycle. A $10 fee applies to each occurrence thereafter. Does not apply to in-person and ATM transactions.
- Account Owner must be a municipality or other public entity and is subject to approval for account collateralization or alternative balance protection in the sole discretion of BankFinancial
- There may be a fee imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network.
- The interest earned on the entire account balance is determined by the tier in which the account balance falls.
- Monthly Service Charge is waived for the first statement cycle.
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures. The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.