BankFinancial offers the following Bank Cards:
Visa® Check Card - works like a check, but does more...
- Built-in Chip Technology
- Use it as your ATM card
- Use it anywhere that Visa is accepted
- Is accepted like a credit card, but the funds are
taken directly out of your checking account.
- No annual fee1
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer funds
- Access your SurePay or Lifeline of credit2
- Make balance inquiries
- No monthly fee
- Transactions at BankFinancial ATM locations are
free with all our checking accounts
Visa® Gift Cards and more!
The BankFinancial Visa® gift Card makes the perfect gift for everyone. Use them Online, over the phone and at all your favorite stores and restaurants.
- We also offer Visa Gift Cards in the form of our Visa Prepaid Cards and many other Visa® Services.
- Visa® Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards can be purchased at any BankFinancial branch3.
- Some usage fees may apply. See our Fee Schedule (PDF 95kB) for details. View the Electronic Funds Transfers & ATM's Policy (PDF 40kB) for more details. To report your card lost or stolen, please visit our Lost/Stolen Cards page.
- Transaction must be authorized against insufficient funds from a deposit account protected by SurePay or Lifeline of credit and the account holder must opt-in for Extended Overdraft Coverage. Some fees may apply, see our Fee Schedule (PDF 95kB) for details.
- *The VISA® Gift Card can be used at over twenty million locations worldwide wherever VISA® debit cards are accepted. The VISA® Gift Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from VISA® a U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Funds on the card do not expire. Card will expire no sooner than five (5) years from date of purchase. A replacement card can be requested at no cost for an expired card. $4.95 per month will be charged after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. This fee will be applied to any remaining balance. A fee of $3.95 will be charged to purchase a VISA® Gift Card. Refer to the Cardholder Agreement for additional information.