Are you a municipality or other public entity, that is required to have a collateralized account? BankFinancial's Public Funds Checking Account can meet your needs. This account earns interest, may be collateralized by a Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) Letter of Credit1 and requires no minimum daily balance.
Your Account Comes With
- No per Item Charges
- Free Monthly Paper Statements or eStatements
- Free Transactions at All BankFinancial Owned ATMs
- Four (4) Free Transactions per Statement Cycle at non-BankFinancial ATMs2, See Fee Schedule (PDF 84kB) Thereafter
- Online ACH Origination
- Online Wires
- Remote Deposit Capture3
- Business Visa Check Card
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile/Web Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
- Business Online Bill Pay
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Monthly Service Charge
Statement Cycle Dates
Monthly on the Last Day of the Month
- Account Owner must be a municipality or other public entity and is subject to approval for account collateralization or alternative balance protection in the sole discretion of BankFinancial
- There may be a fee imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network
- If eligible requires Check Scanner. See fee schedule (PDF 84kB) for applicable fees.
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures. The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.
Other Business Checking Accounts