Are you a municipality or other public entity, that is required to have a collateralized account? BankFinancial's Public Funds Checking Account can meet your needs. This account earns interest, may be collateralized by a Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) Letter of Credit1 and requires no minimum daily balance.
Your Account Comes With
- No per Item Charges
- Free Monthly Paper Statements or eStatements
- Free Transactions at All BankFinancial Owned ATMs
- Four (4) Free Transactions per Statement Cycle at non-BankFinancial ATMs2, See Fee Schedule Thereafter
- Online ACH Origination
- Online Wires
- Remote Deposit Capture3
- Business Visa Check Card
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile/Web Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
- Business Online Bill Pay
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Monthly Service Charge
Statement Cycle Dates
Monthly on the Last Day of the Month
- Account Owner must be a municipality or other public entity and is subject to approval for account collateralization or alternative balance protection in the sole discretion of BankFinancial
- There may be a fee imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network
- If eligible requires Check Scanner. See fee schedule for applicable fees.
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures/. The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.
Other Business Checking Accounts