Put your savings on automatic with our Goal Setter CD (Certificate of Deposit). This is an innovative investment vehicle where you make regular deposits into automatically renewable Certificates of Deposit. These regular investments – as low as $20 per month – must be set up with electronic funds transfers from your BankFinancial Checking, Savings, or Money Market accounts, and the initial investment is minimal, making this program an ideal choice for those who need a monthly budget approach to get their savings plan started.
- Automatic Renewal
- Unlimited Deposits of a Minimum of $20 Can Be Made Throughout the Term of the CD
- Tiered Interest Rates so Higher Balances Earn More Interest
- A Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly Internal or External Automatic Transfer of a Minimum of $20 is Required to Be Set Up At Account Opening
- 6 Month, 1 Year and 2 Year Terms
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Penalties are based on the term of the CD and may be incurred if a withdrawal of the principal is conducted on the CD prior to maturity1
- Only interest credited to the CD can be withdrawn at any time prior to maturity without penalty
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures/.
The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change