Get rewarded for your relationship with BankFinancial by taking advantage of this full featured checking account that earns a premium rate on higher balances, as well as other outstanding benefits!
Your Account Comes With
- Premium Spectrum Rates: Eligible for Spectrum Select Business Money Market & Spectrum CDs
- Free Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- Free Monthly Paper Statements or eStatements
- Free ATM Transactions at all BankFinancial Owned ATMs
- Free ATM Anywhere with Surcharge Reimbursements of up to $10 per Statement Cycle1
- Free Bank to Bank Transfers
- Free POP Money: Transfer Funds via Email Address or Mobile Number to a Friend or Family Member without getting their Bank Account Information
- Visa Check Card
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Free BankFinancial Basic Checks2
- 50% Discount on All Non-Basic/Duplicate Checks
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Minimum Relationship Balance
Maintain $15,000 Minimum Daily Deposit or Loan Relationship
Monthly Service Charge3
$0 If Account Requirements Are Met, Otherwise $20
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/disclosures/. The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.
- There are no BankFinancial foreign ATM fees, but there may be a surcharge imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network. Surcharges imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network are reimbursed, if your account is not overdrawn for one or more days; and any related loan account is not delinquent for one or more days.
- 100 Checks per order, non-duplicate checks, Shipping costs apply.
- No Monthly Service Charge IF you maintain: a $10,000 minimum daily balance; OR a $15,000 minimum daily deposit relationship balance in ANY combination of Checking account, Savings account, Money Market account, and CDs; OR a $15,000 minimum loan relationship balance. Monthly Service Charge is waived for the first statement cycle