Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
Borrow a specific one-time amount and your rate and payment will not increase no matter how high market rates may go. Popular uses of a Home Equity Loan include - home improvements, funding a child's education, a new car or consolidating debt.
- Payment options include automatic payment system or coupon
- Interest rates are fixed for term - rates locked for 60 days from application date
- No minimum loan amount
- Up to 80% loan-to-value
- Owner-occupied, single family residential property types included
- No fees or closing costs
Best of all, a Home Equity Loan typically offers a lower interest rate than most traditional loans or credit cards, and the interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor).
Call 800.468.1100 to talk with a Banker about how a Home Equity Loan can help meet your financial needs today, as well as tomorrow! Or, review rates and apply online.
Looking to manage a large project over a longer period of time? Consider a Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Payment Options
• Automatic Payment System
- Interest Rate
• Fixed for term
• Rates locked for 60 days from application date
- Loan Amounts
No Minimum; Maximum $250,000
Up to 80% combined
- Property Types
• Owner-occupied, single family residential property
- Special Features
No fees or closing costs
Interest may be tax deductible2
1. Property insurance is required. (and flood insurance, if applicable).
2. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.