Business checking customers can receive exclusive benefits and rates with a Spectrum Select Money Market Account.1 Your interest rates increase based on your balance so it's easy to meet your savings goals.
- Free Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- Free Visa Prepaid Gift Cards and Visa Prepaid Travel Cards
- Free Stop Payments and Renewals
- Free Paper Statements or eStatements
- Free Transactions at All BankFinancial Owned ATMs
- See Fee Schedule (PDF 84kB) for non-BankFinancial ATMs2
- ATM Card
- ATM Anywhere2
- ATM Access Only
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
- 24/7 Bank-by-Phone
- Business Online Bill Pay
Minimum Opening Deposit
Minimum Daily Balance
Minimum Relationship Balance
Maintain $15,000 minimum daily deposit relationship3
Maintain $100,000 minimum loan relationship
Monthly Service Charge4
$0 If Account Requirements Are Met, Otherwise $20
Statement Cycle Dates
Monthly on the last day of the month
Limited to 6 pre-authorized, Automatic, Telephone, or Online transfers per statement cycle. A $10 fee applies to each occurrence thereafter. Does not apply to in-person and ATM transactions.
- Requires a Small Business Checking or Business Checking or Analyzed Checking or Spectrum Select Business Checking or Spectrum Select Corporate Checking
- There may be a fee imposed by the owner of the other terminal or network.
- Minimum deposit relationship balance in ANY combination of Checking account, Savings account, Money Market account, and CDs
- No Monthly Service Charge IF you maintain: a $10,000 minimum daily balance; OR a $15,000 minimum daily deposit relationship balance in ANY combination of Checking account, Savings account, Money Market account, and CDs; OR a $100,000 minimum loan relationship balance. Monthly Service Charge is waived for the first statement cycle
For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.BankFinancial.com/disclosures. The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.